Explore La Maddalena archipelago on a full-day cruise on the Sea Star. Enjoy time on island beaches and swim off the boat. Add a memorable day at sea to your Sardinia holiday.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your tour at the Port of Palau, in front of the Maritime Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Passengers only leave the boat at La Maddalena, Santa Maria, and Spargi Island, all other beaches mentioned will only be seen from the boat
- The captain reserves the right to change the itinerary if the weather conditions are not favorable and an alternative route or stop will be chosen
- All passengers going to the archipelago of La Maddalena have to pay a €5 (per person) entrance fee to the La Maddalena commune, this is a separate ticket which can be bought from the supplier or from the box office in Palau before departure
- On Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays after Santa Maria, the final stop will be the Island of Caprera for swimming at Cala Coticcio
- On Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, the final stop will be La Maddalena