La Jolla: 90-Minute Sea Cave Kayaking Tour with Guide
- Explore the Seven Sea Caves and paddle through the La Jolla Ecological Reserve
- Kayak in San Diego's Marine Protected Area
- Enjoy an interactive and educational tour from an experienced and professional guide
Watch sea lions sunbathing on the rocks and swimming in the sanctuary. Marvel at the bright orange garibaldi as they stand out among the vibrant green sea grass and numerous other fish swimming around and delighting the eye.
In the summer and fall months, tour groups will often see harmless leopard sharks, and you may also find grey whales in their migration during the winter. You might even see dolphins cruising alongside your kayak before you make your way back and prepare to surf your kayak back to shore.
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment
- Safety instruction
- Tour overview prior to launch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
2261 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA Please arrive at meeting point 30 minutes prior to your departure time. Tour will depart 15 minutes prior to start time. Please note that if you miss your tour, no refunds will be given.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Lockers are available to store your belongings for a small fee