From Tenerife: Full-Day Tour of La Gomera
From $76 per personBook now
- Explore the beautiful island of La Gomera on a full-day tour from Tenerife
- Discover the breathtaking scenery, picturesque villages, and Garajonay National Park
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with traditional dishes from La Gomera
- Walk in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus at the "Casa de Colón"
The unique and beautiful nature will inspire you. This tour takes you through Garajonay National Park in the heart of the island, which was declared an international nature reserve by UNESCO.
The route then takes you through several small, quaint villages and beautiful countryside to Agulo. Here you can take your time to enjoy a delicious lunch. Sample the traditional food of La Gomera and learn about “Silbo”, the indigenous whistling language.
After lunch you will drive back to San Sebastian de La Gomera, where you have plenty of free time to visit the “Casa de Colón” or stroll through the narrow streets and browse the shops. Afterwards, you will take the ferry back to Tenerife.
- Pick-up in the south of Tenerife
- Tour guide
- Return ferry ride
Various meeting points in the south of Tenerife. The tour operator will contact you after booking to confirm the exact pick-up location and time. Express Bus: Maximum of 4 meeting points in Playa Las Americas, Costa Adeje, and Los Cristianos.
Product ID: 44064