See the best of Costa Rica as you rappel down waterfalls, river trace along a rainforest canyon, and then raft on the beautiful Río Balsa. Enjoy the perfect day of adventure while in tropical Costa Rica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel lobby in the Arenal Volcano/La Fortuna area.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond our control (climate, etc.) we may change to a tour with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure-appeal. We also reserve the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies. Full refund is given if no tour is run.
- Rafting, canyoneering & many of our other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy or injury. If you take medication such as allergy pills and need them with you or have other medical concerns, please inform your guide.
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable -- filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles and a variety of other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks & sudden flash floods are possible and river levels vary often. We may not be held responsible for any of the above.
- 48-hr cancelation policy.