Arenal Volcano tours Canyoneering in the Lost Canyon in Costa Rica gives you the perfect chance to absorb the magic of the rainforest and experience the exhilaration of canyoneering in a pristine, isolated canyon!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at local hotels in the Arenal Volcano area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Water shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is considered an extreme activity and involves some inherent risks and physical exertion
- You must be in good physical condition and between 16 and 55 years old
- This tour is not suitable for those who have had recent surgery, have a heart condition or injury, or are pregnant
- You must inform the guide if you take medication that you need with you or have other medical concerns
- There are different jump heights throughout the tour and paths in case you decide to skip a jump but the idea is to push yourself to your limits on this tour
- You do not need experience
- This tour operates rain or shine
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel the tour due to unsafe conditions and offer a more suitable similar tour
- The local partner will not be held responsible for landslides, falling rocks, flash floods, or varying river levels
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable, filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles, and a variety of other wildlife