See Lake Arenal from a new perspective and get an excellent workout on a stand-up paddling adventure at the base of the Arenal Volcano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- We pick up at local hotels in the Arenal Volcano area
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine. In the event of poor weather conditions, changes may be made to a more suitable, but similar, tour. Any trip may be canceled due to unsafe conditions
- This tour involves some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition. If you take medication, such as allergy pills, and need them with you, or have other medical concerns, please inform the guide.
- Costa Rica's natural environment is filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles, and other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks, and sudden flash floods are possible. The local partner cannot be held responsible for any of the above.
- The local partner has a comprehensive civil-responsibility insurance policy, a contract with a specialized paramedics company, and guides and drivers are trained in first aid and CPR in case of emergency. However, it is highly recommended you have your own travel insurance.