Get out of La Fortuna and cross the plains of San Carlos to Juan Castro Blanco National Park, popularly known as the "National Park of Water". Learn about the area as your guide leads you through stunning scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- March and April are good months for spotting Quetzal birds
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a 2-adult minimum required to operate the tour
- Baby seats are available at no extra cost, subject to availability
- Transportation included from most hotels in the La Fortuna area or the main road to the Arenal Volcano