Join Costa Rica's Most-Extreme Tour! You must try Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping Extreme Canyoning! Rappel a monster waterfall and jump off high canyon walls into deep, clear pools near the Arenal Volcano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Some hotels outside of the normal pick-up zone have extra charges.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is considered an extreme activity and involves some inherent risks and physical exertion
- You must be in good physical condition and between 16 and 55 years old
- Please bring clothes to get wet in, a change of clothes, secure shoes, and cash to buy photos or a t-shirt