Make the most of your day and enjoy the most popular activities of Arenal Volcano National Park. Cool down at La Fortuna Waterfall, hike across the Arenal Hanging Bridges, and relax in the hot springs of your choice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup possible from hotels in Zone 1, including La Fortuna Town, Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain, and Lomas del Volcan. For hotels in Zone 2, a fee of US$39.00 applies. This rate is per service for 1-6 people at hotels in Arenal, El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque, and The Springs Resort. For transfers from hotels in Zone 3, a fee of US$48.00 applies. This includes Arenal Observatorio Lodge, hotels in El Castillo, hotels in Chachagua, and hotels in Muelle.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This package requires a minimum of 2 adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be at least 8 years old
- Child rates apply for children aged 8 to 11 years old
- Activities are operated in English and Spanish