Hike the Celeste River on the Tenorio Volcano of the Arenal Tilaran Conservation Area on a 8-hour tour from La Fortuna. See fumaroles and turquoise waterfalls, and visit the brilliant Los Teñideros, where the crystalline waters of 2 streams meet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from any hotel in zone 1 of La Fortuna: La Fortuna Town Arenal Country Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Los Lagos Volcano Lodge Volcano Inn Arenal Springs Arenal Manoa Arenal Paraíso Montaña de Fuego Kokoro Campo Verde Carlos Lodge Tacotal Kioro Tabacón Mountain Paradise Arenal Nayara Villas Eco Arenal Silencio del Campo Royal Corin Baldi Hot Springs La Pradera del Arenal Magic Mountain Lomas del Volcan For hotels in zone 2, please add USD 39 per transportation for 1-6 people: Arenal El Tanque Airport Lost Iguana Arenal Lodge El Bosque The Springs Resort For hotels in area 3 please add USD 48 per transportation: Arenal Observatorio Lodge Hotels in El Castillo Hotels in Chachagua Hotels in Muelle
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tours cancelled up to 24 hours in advance are offered a full refund. For cancellations on the day of the tour there is no refund
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 paying adults
- This tours is recommended for those in good physical condition. The length of the hike is 3.5 hours
- Please bring hiking shoes, comfortable clothes, a swim suit, towel, raincoat, and insect repellent
- Send passport number as soon as you book