Travel through the Arenal Volcano area's tropical rainforest on 16 hanging bridges through a network of trails. Experience Costa Rica’s popular eco-tourism destination by travelling 2 miles into the tropical rainforest to witness rare plants and animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is at local hotels in the Arenal Volcano area. Please let the tour provider know the name and address of your hotel at the reconfirmation of your booking. We charge an extra fee for some hotels outside of the normal pick-up zone.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring bug repellent, a camera, binoculars, rain gear, and hiking boots or tennis shoes.
- Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond our control, we may change to a more suitable tour with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure appeal. We reserve the right to cancel due to unsafe conditions.