Immerse yourself in the world of chocolate with its delicious aromas and flavors before heading out on your rafting adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Meeting Point: At Wave Expeditions main office. We are located directly behind the Catholic church in the center of La Fortuna. Look for the 2-story red corner building with the Wave Expeditions signage. Please arive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Hotel pick-up Description: At your hotel in the La Fortuna area. Please provide as much information as possible about your pick-up location including hotel name, phone number, and website if possible. Please note that some hotels located outside our normal pick-up range may be subject to additional fees. We will notify you if additional fees apply.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is available for ages 8 and up. It is recommended that clients are in good physical condition to participate in active sports such as rafting. The tour provider reserves the right to refuse participation of clients if they deem that it is in the clients' best interest to not participate in the activity. They recommend wearing comfortable clothing (shorts, t shirt, fast dry clothing) bringing a change of clothing for after the tour and secure shoes, such as water shoes or sports sandals.