Hike the trails of Arenal Volcano and enter a tropical forest. See areas devastated by the fury of Arenal Volcano. Discover characteristic flora and fauna with the help of a guide. Then, enjoy some free time at the area's hot springs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the following hotels in La Fortuna Town: Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain, and Lomas del Volcan. For hotels in Area 2 of Arenal, El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque and the Springs Resort, please pay a supplement of $39 per transfer. This rate is for 1 to 6 people. For hotels in Area 3, Arenal Observatorio Lodge and hotels in El Castillo, Chachagua and Muelle, please pay a supplement of $48.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please bring hiking shoes or sneakers, comfortable clothes, a raincoat, insect repellent, your bathing suit and a towel (for the hot springs)
- Bookings can be canceled up to 24 hours in advance at no charge. For cancellations on the day of the tour, a 100% cancellation fee applies
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 paying adults