From La Fortuna: Zip-Line and Rafting AdventureProduct ID: 29756
From $115 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceAt your hotel in the La Fortuna area. Please provide as much information as possible about your pick-up location including hotel name, phone number, and website if possible. Please note that some hotels located outside our normal pick-up range may be subject to additional fees. We will notify you if additional fees apply.
- Enjoy an adventurous whitewater rafting experience for the whole family on class 2-3 rapids
- Experience soaring through the air on the zip-line adventure
- Enjoy a meal cooked on a wood stove at the community farmhouse
- Get a glimpse of the rural lifestyle in Costa Rica
You will first gear up for an exciting zip through the rainforest canopy before spending the second half of the day rafting with a heart-pumping run through the class 2-3 rapids on the beautiful Río Balsa. You will finish up with a visit to a community farmhouse where you can enjoy an organic meal prepared by a local family on a wood stove. Here you will get a glimpse of the rural lifestyle in Costa Rica.
- Canopy zip-lining
- Whitewater rafting
- Bilingual guides
- Transportation from hotels in the La Fortuna area
- If your hotel is located outside of the La Fortuna area you may be subject to additional transportation fees. You will be notified of any additional fees at the time of booking.
At Wave Expeditions main office. We are located directly behind the Catholic church in the center of La Fortuna. Look for the 2-story red corner building with the Wave Expeditions signage. Please arive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 29756