Discover the suspension bridges of Hanging Bridge Park in Arenal National Park, and see monkeys, wild pigs, snakes and birds in their natural environment. Hike over a series of 9 fixed and 6 suspension bridges, some hanging above the tree canopies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from any hotel in Zone 1 of La Fortuna town, Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain and Lomas del Volcan. For hotels located in Zone 2, please add $39 per transportation. This rate is for 1 to 6 people: Zone 2 of Arenal, El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque and The Springs Resort. For hotels located in Zone 3, please add $48: Arenal Observatorio Lodge, hotels in El Castillo, hotels in Chachagua and hotels in Muelle.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please wear hiking or sports shoes and comfortable clothes, and bring a raincoat and insect repellent
- There will be no charge for cancellations of up to 24 hours notice. A 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations on the day of the tour
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 paying adult participants