Discover a whole new world of marine wildlife in the protected Montgrí National Park during a beginner's guided dive from L'Estartit. Then, enjoy snorkeling before returning to the harbor by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Catalan, English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Check in for your experience at the Medaqua Snorkel Tours store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- People with asthma, epilepsy, lung disease, heart problems, perforation of eardrums, diabetes, or vascular diseases must present a specific medical certificate in order to participate in this activity
- People who have suffered pneumothorax cannot participate in this activity