Experience the true art of tea drinking by taking part in this tea ceremony at Jotokuji temple. Learn about the ancient ritual of tea drinking and it's social significance in Japanese culture.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Tea Ceremony Juan: 556, Gojo-sagaru, Tominokoji Dori, Shimogyo-Ku, Kyoto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the Temple is wheelchair accessible but the tearoom is not because there are three steps
- For those not comfortable sitting on the floor in the traditional position seats and stools can be provided