Experience the wonders of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony. Learn about the ceremony's history and the different tea-making methods from an English-speaking tea master from Urasenke, the biggest school of tea ceremony in Japan.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Japanese, Javanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Video recording
Know before you go
- If you choose the Kimono wearing add-on, please come 20 minutes before the start time of the tea ceremony
- There is no dress code for this activity
- If you might have difficulty sitting on floor, please inform the supplier and they will be able to provide chairs
- This tour is recommended for those who wish to learn Japanese traditional culture, as it offers the full version of the thin tea ceremony as opposed to a simplified version customized for foreign tourists