Visit Gion, Kyoto’s most traditional district, where the world of geisha is still alive. Your local guide will explain the history and the lives of the geisha as you explore this picturesque area. Learn about the kimono, the geisha hairstyle, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 100 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of Gion Omoide Museum (connected to the Izutsu Yatsuhashi pastry shop).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- To receive the child discount, a valid ID must be presented