Explore the heart of Kyoto and discover the city's famous entertainment districts and center of traditional culture. Enjoy a taste of Japanese sake, whiskey, and unique cocktails on this nightlight tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Kyoto Marui Department store "World Clock" at the crossing of Shijo dori -Kawaramachi Subway Station. Staff will be there holding an "Arigato Japan" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The minimum drinking age is 20
- A copy of your passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and over
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wearing comfortable shoes for walking is recommended
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking