See two of Kyoto's top sights on this 3-hour guided walking tour. Learn about Samurai culture and the Imperial court.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
- Vist Nijo-jo Castle and Ninomaru Palace
- Learn about the history of the Japanese samurai
- Enjoy lush landscapes and well manicured gardens
- Stroll through an old Kyoto neighborhood
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Though it is a rare, occasionally entry into the Imperial Palace grounds is unavailable. If this occurs, you will still walk the exterior, and visit another sight before heading to Nijo Castle.