Explore Silver Temple 'Ginkaku-ji' and walk along the Philosopher’s Path to Nanzen-ji Temple. Learn how the beautiful pathway gets its name.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the Bus Ticket Center near the central gate (Karasuma gate) of Kyoto Station, JR Line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Travel expenses are not included in the tour price. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. A minimum of JPY 2000 per person is recommended.