Explore the Fushimi Inari Taisha shrine in Kyoto on a walking tour. Depending on how much time you have, choose to walk to both the upper and lower parts of the shrine or head straight to the torii gates.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Inari Station. Your guide will be wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be on time. Your guide will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop
- Traffic: If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination
- Dress Code: Visitors are expected to dress modestly and respectfully when visiting the shrine grounds. This means avoiding clothing that is too revealing or casual, such as shorts or tank tops.