Available March 18th-April 10th, 2024, the true Hanami spirit during Cherry Blossom in Kyoto can be found away from some of the busier neighborhoods, and instead exploring temples, gardens, & shrines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At Demachiyanagi station near the entrance of the Rent A Cycle shop EMUSICA. Your staff will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour and also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there will be walking involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required