Together with your personal guide, enjoy a rickshaw tour through Arashiyama, one of Kyoto's greenest, most picturesque and historic neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 - 190 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Adult pricing applies to age 6 and over
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw
- Up to 2 children, 5 years and under, can ride with 2 adults (children have to ride on ad adult's lap)
- While rickshaws are able to fit 2 adults, each rickshaw is 21.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, but sometimes it might be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger
- If a child 5 years will be using one of the 2 seats of the rickshaw, it must book as an adult (full fare paying guest)
- Wheelchair- and stroller-friendly
- Not recommended for expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy
- This tour can be customized depending on your interest