Take a fully inclusive stroll-and-dine that features 2 local Kyoto standing bars, a meal's worth of tapas and small dishes, and a bonus fun and interesting journey through the famous Gion district's labyrinth of entertainment areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Minamiza Theatre, which is right at street level of Gion Shijo Station exit 6.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years old
- All participants must be 13+ to participate in this experience