Hop aboard this sightseeing bus tour, and explore the top attractions in Kyoto with a same-day or 2-day ticket. Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top bus as you explore the city with ease.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean
Select participants and date
You can board the bus at any of the stops along the route. The first stop is at Kyoto Station (take the north central exit of Kyoto Station, and you will find the sightseeing bus stop directly in front of the Isetan department store).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Selfie sticks
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Only soft drinks with lids (plastic bottles, coffee) can be brought on board
- Children aged 0-5 do not need a ticket if they sit on the lap of an adult passenger with a ticket (1 child per passenger with ticket)
- The bus has an open top, so you will be in direct sunlight
- Buses may not operate in the case of severe weather, such as typhoons or thunderstorms
- Raincoats will be provided in wet weather