Discover the charming neighborhood of Higashiyama during the cherry blossom (sakura) season by traditional Rickshaw on a private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 70 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
The guide will be standing on the corner of the Ichinenzaka and Nene Street. Check your email for the jpg map and photograph of the meeting place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Please understand that we are unable to guarantee that the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom. The dates are selected based on previous years and this year’s estimates
- Participant/Adult pricing applies to children aged 6 and over
- Maximum of 2 adults per Rickshaw
- Up to 2 children (aged 5 and under) can ride with 2 adults (children have to sit on an adult's lap)
- If a child 5 years and younger will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, it must book as an adult/participant (full-fare paying guest)
- Each Rickshaw is 21.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, so sometimes it might be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger
- Wheelchair and stroller-friendly
- Not recommended for expecting mothers in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy