Discover the charming neighborhood of Higashiyama during the cherry blossom (sakura) season by traditional Rickshaw on a private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 70 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Please understand that we are unable to guarantee that the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom. The dates are selected based on previous years and this year’s estimates
- Participant/Adult pricing applies to children aged 6 and over
- Maximum of 2 adults per Rickshaw
- Up to 2 children (aged 5 and under) can ride with 2 adults (children have to sit on an adult's lap)
- If a child 5 years and younger will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, it must book as an adult/participant (full-fare paying guest)
- Each Rickshaw is 21.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, so sometimes it might be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger
- Wheelchair and stroller-friendly
- Not recommended for expecting mothers in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy