This is a private tour with a chartered vehicle. You can choose a limousine, van, or bus and visit an array of superb sightseeing spots and temples - all at your own pace.
What to Expect
In Kyoto you can absorb Japanese history and traditions, soaking up the wondrous, dynamic atmosphere along the way.
Kyoto is full of beautiful thousand year-old world heritage temples.
The tour route is flexible and can be arranged upon your request.
Fushimi Inari Shrine
This is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, erected along a network of trails behind the main buildings, which lead into the wooded forest of the sacred Mount Inari.
Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion)
The Golden Pavilion was built in 1397 and was burned twice. The current gold leaf-coated reconstruction was unveiled in 1955, five years after the 14th-century original was torched by one of the temple's monks.
Sanjusangendo was built in 1164 by Goshirakawa, the then emperor of Japan. Many national treasures are lying in this shrine.
Kiyomizu temple was first constructed during the early part of the Heian period and is believed to date back to 768.
- Local guide (if option selected)
- Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Admission fees
- If guide option is selected, passengers are responsible for guide's admission fees
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• You can choose whether or not to have a guide
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to the program date.
Reservations cancelled less than 14 days before the program date will incur the following charges:
• Between 14 days and 8 days: 20% of the program charge
• Between 7 days and 2 days: 30% of the program charge
• The day before the date of travel: 50% of the program charge
• Less than a day or no show: 100% of the program charge
*Time is in JST.