Jump on a bike to experience the real Kyoto on this half-day cycling tour of Japan’s imperial capital. There’s no better way to discover the city's historic temples, beautiful parks, and great views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Kyoto Tourist Information Center on 2nd floor of Kyoto Station next to Isetan Department Store. In Japanese: “Kyoto-kan-koo-annai-jo”. Address: 600-8216 2nd Floor Kyoto Station, Karasuma, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City , Kyoto PrefectureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour covers about 15 kilometers (around 9 miles) by bicycle, and can be quite strenuous for travelers who are not used to cycling. We recommend this tour for guests who have at least a medium level of fitness ability.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.