Kutna Hora Private Tour
From $268 Per group up to 3Book now
- Visit the beautiful Kutna Hora and learn about this historical UNESCO site
- Explore the Bone Church and see approximately 40,000 bones decorating the chapel
- Soak up the culture during lunch at a traditional restaurant
Whilst on our private tour of this remarkable area you can also see a local rarity - a bone church in Sedlec. According to estimates, bones of approximately 40,000 people were used to decorate the chapel. A haunting reminder of the transience of human life and the inevitability of death. Whilst here we will also see other masterpieces, including a massive chandelier and Schwarzenberg coat-of-arms.
- Driver guide
- Car (up to 3 people) or van (up to 6 people)
- Parking fee
- Original map of Prague
- A souvenir supporting a charity
- Entrance fees
Corner of Parizska (Paris) and Dlouha street at the Old Town Square, Prague 1. NOTE: We offer highly customized private guided tours and can pick you up / drop you off at any address in Prague.
Product ID: 18769