The seven days are calculated as 7 x 24-hours from the time the card is first activated when scanning the card machine. For example, if you activate a 7-day pass at 15:00 on January 1st, the card will be valid until 15:00 on January 8th.
What to Expect
Bali is a precious island that await your exploration. See the real Bali from a local perspective. This local bus operator is the only public shuttle bus service going beyond the standard service to explore the beauty of Bali. During your journey, you may enjoy free 4G Wi-Fi, cool air-conditioning, plug-in electricity, and a LCD TV with attractive information about Bali inside the bus. Experience this modern and convenient bus with high levels of service from the driver and ticket crew. The crew will always be willing to help with warm hospitality.
Riding this bus is an art of traveling in Bali because passengers can choose the destination by following the bus line as each line has a different unique attraction to experience. The bus operates from 08:30 until 23:00 excluding Nyepi, when no one is allowed to go out by the government. This bus service provide 8 lines: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, South Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud line.
- On-board: air-conditioning, free 4G Wi-Fi, LCD video, and socket for charging
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Minibus does not provide space for luggage
Hop-on a bus at one of the designated bus stops located at the shopping malls or major hotels in popular resort areas.
Know Before You Go
• Child policy local tour operator coin, day pass and value card: Each child 2-years-old and under using the same seat as an adult can travel free of charge. Children using their own seat will be charged the normal price
• Travel card holder: Each child 2-years-old and under using the same seat as an adult, can travel free of charge. Children using their own seat will be charged normal price. If one parent has 2 children under 2-years-old, only 1 will be free - the other child will be charged a normal price. Children over 2-years-old will be charged normal price. Please note that proof of age may be required
• Baggage allowance: One item of hand luggage is allowed per person. Please check the size prior to traveling, as baggage that exceeds the maximum size will not be permitted on the bus
• For the medium bus, 29 seats are available