Explore the archaeological remains of Ephesus on a 5-hour tour from Izmir or Kusadasi ports. Stroll down marble streets to see temple ruins, beautiful statues and Roman baths. See the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, and more.
What to Expect
Explore the Greek and Roman ruins of Ephesus on this half-day sightseeing tour from Izmir or Kusadasi ports. As it is a private tour you can start at any time you like, depending on the arrival and departure time of your cruise ship.
Transfer to Ephesus and wander among the stunning ruins with a local guide, and see sites such as the Odeon Theatre, which could seat up to 1,400 spectators in its heyday. Admire beautiful Roman statues and decorations carved into marble slabs at the Pollio Fountain.
Other highlights include the Celcius Library, completed by the Romans in 117AD. Admire the building’s awe-inspiring façade of columns, statues, and intact windows. Finally, explore the Greek Temple of Artemis, to see one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Private guide
- Cruise port pick-up and drop off
- All parking fees, fuel and taxes
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks at lunch
Know Before You Go
• Please note that Ephesus and the other attractions open at 08:00
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours walking. Wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sun cream, and bring an umbrella (for sun or rain depending on the season)
• Bring your camera, but please note that tripods are not allowed at Ephesus
• Discounts are available for children under 11 years old. Please bring their passports or ID card to show upon entering the museum and attractions. If you don’t have ID, they may be charged full adult price
• There is no obligation to cover your head or shoulders in Ephesus. You may wear shorts and T-shirts in summer. For the House of the Virgin Mary a pashmina will be adequate cover