See Ephesus and Miletos on a private, 5-hour tour from Kusadasi. Walk Ephesus' ancient streets, visiting the Library of Celsius, and more. Then see the former commercial harbor city of Miletus and tour the ruins of the Great Theater and Roman Baths.
What to Expect
Tour the cities of Ephesus and Miletos and visit their main sites as you learn about their histories on a private, 5-hour tour from Kusadasi. Upon meeting with your guide, drive to Ephesus, one of the most spectacular open-air museums in Turkey and the world.
The city will come alive as you walk through 2,000-year-old marble streets to admire the Library of Celsius, Hadrian's Temple, the Fountains of Trajan, Polio, the Temples of Hadrian and Domitian, Vedious and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion, and more.
Afterward, continue to the second archaeological site of the day, the ancient city of Miletus. Formerly a prosperous commercial harbor city, Miletus is now home to various noteworthy ruins, including the Great Theater and the Roman Baths.
At the end of the day you'll return to Kusadasi.
- Licensed English-speaking guide (other languages on request)
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle with a professional driver
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Entrance fees to museums and sites according to the above itinerary
What's Not Included
- Gratuities to guide and driver
- Items of a personal nature
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included
Know Before You Go
It's recommended that you bring a camera, a sun hat, and comfortable walking shoes.