Explore the Dilek Peninsula National Park located near Kusadasi and marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Aegean Sea and Greek Islands with the Jeep Safari Tour.Then, swim in the crystal clear waters of the National Park as you also travel by sailing boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the security gate of the hotel.
- Visit exclusive parts of the Dilek Peninsula National Park by Land Rover Jeeps and the Sailing Boat
- Take a dip in the refreshing waters of Zeus Cave
- Learn about the ancient history of the Kursunlu Monastery
- Swim in the untouched bays of the National Park
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch on board
- Beverages with lunch (Coke, Fanta, Sprite)
- All sightseeing activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer service from Kusadasi Port and hotels
- Land transportation by Land Rovers
- Half-day Jeep Safari Tour to the National Park
- Half-day Sailing boat trip to the bays of the National Park
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You will have to climb 50 steps to reach the marble monastery.