See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Temple of Artemis. Explore the ruins of Ephesus and discover how it was important center for early Christianity.
What to Expect
Explore the city of Ephesus. See ancient monuments and learn of the city's unique connection with Christianity. Your journey can begin in Kusadasi or Izmir.
Your first stop is Selcuk where you will visit the Temple of Artemis. This was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will then continue to Ephesus.
For many Christians the best-known building in Ephesus is the Grand Theater. In the 1st century AD this is where a silversmith attempted to stir up a riot to get rid of St. Paul who was damaging his business of making images of Diana. Other sites of interest include Marble Street, the Odeon, the Bouleterion, the Temple of Hadrian, the Agora, the Love House, the Library of Celsus, and Harbor Street.
- Transportation in an air conditioned vehicle
- Services of a professional English speaking guide and expert driver
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Parking fees
Know Before You Go
• It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and carry sun glasses, water and a camera.
• You will travel in an air conditioned vehicle and enjoy the services of an expert driver and English speaking guide. At the end of the tour you will be taken back to Kusadasi or Izmir.