Experience one of Australia's most scenic train journeys on the Kuranda Scenic Railway. Board the train at Freshwater and travel through a landscape of lush rainforest and waterfalls. Get some free time in Kuranda to stroll the craft markets and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Port Douglas or Palm Cove.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ride one of the most spectacular rail journeys in Australia through 15 hand-carved tunnels
- Stroll around the quaint rainforest village of Kuranda and visit its arts and crafts markets
- Unwind in laid-back Palm Cove and enjoy a cocktail at a beachfront bar
- Benefit from pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Port Douglas or Palm Cove
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Port Douglas or Palm Cove
- Cocktails and other drinks
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Skyrail is unavailable
- This tour is currently unavailable from Cairns
- This tour is suitable for all ages and for those with limited mobility