Renowned as a paradise for resident and migrating birds, the Kumana National Park is a crystalline testament to the diversity of the island. Together with your tracker, you can enjoy spotting as many of these creatures as possible over 3 hours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Kumana National Park GateOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Choose to begin your 3-hour safari at 6 AM or 3 PM
- There is a maximum of 6 passengers per jeep
- Please note that no breakfast, lunch, or dinner is included on this tour