See the sights of Kuala Lumpur illuminated for the night on a 4-hour cultural journey through the heart of the city. Marvel at eye-catching monuments, such as the Petronas Twin Towers. Experience the beating heart of China Town, and more.
What to Expect
Discover why Kuala Lumpur is known as the “Garden City of Lights” on a magnificent 4-hour illuminations tour.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, marvel at the mix of modern architecture and monuments influenced by the city’s Chinese, Malay, Indian, and European potpourri of cultures. Go to China Town to discover a bargain hunter’s paradise. Marvel at the vendors selling everything from Chinese herbs to imitation goods.
Try out your bargaining skills in the market, and take home a one-of-a-kind gift. Then, enjoy a delicious buffet dinner at a local restaurant. Relax as you watch a show of traditional Malaysian culture.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Kuala Lumpur city center
- Transfers as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Buffet dinner and Malaysian cultural show
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the tour itinerary is subject to change, or may get cancelled due to poor weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the supplier
• No refund will be made for meals (if any) or any item not utilized either partially or fully
• Any losses or expenses incurred due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes, war, or other causes are the responsibility of the traveler