See the past, present, and future sites of Kuala Lumpur on a private 3.5-hour city sightseeing tour. Learn the history of the city from its humble beginnings as a tin mining town, to its forward-thinking architecture of the 21st century.
What to Expect
Learn the story of the federal capital of Malaysia on a private half-day sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur by air-conditioned vehicle.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to the city center to discover how it has developed from a modest tin mining town to the huge metropolis it is today. Now the 6th most visited city in the world, the development of KL in the late 20th and early 21st centuries has been phenomenal.
See some of the city’s futuristic structures, such as the towering Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin-tower structure). Explore the “Golden Triangle” of the commercial and business sector, with its upscale hotels and shopping malls. Go to Independence Square to admire colonial buildings and the English-style cricket ground.
Drive past K.L Gallery, home to a spectacular model of the city, and see the Moorish-style Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, notable for its mix of Eastern and Western architectural motifs. Stop to take photos of the National Mosque and King's Palace. Drive past Lake Garden and the National Monument. Marvel at the world’s 7th tallest telecom tower at KL Tower.
Discover where Malaysia’s signature chocolates are sold at Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom, and enjoy an optional batik painting demonstration.
- Private transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Wi-Fi in selected vehicles
- Private driver and guide service
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to Kuala Lumpur Tower and the Petronas Twin Towers
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email after you make your online payment. Please print a copy of the confirmation
• Pick-up is available for all accommodations located in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor areas as follows: Kuala Lumpur city and surroundings, Petaling Jaya, Sunway Damansara Shah Alam, Subang, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Mines, Mont Kiara and KLIA Airport
• Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the tour starts. The driver will be holding a sign with your name on it for ease of recognition. Please call the supplier if you cannot locate your driver