Join a small-group tour to get to grips with Malaysian cuisine and culture. Throughout this delicious tour, you will sample over 15 dishes and snacks whilst learning about the history of Malay cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the entrance of the Hilton Garden Inn South on the corner of Jalan Raja Alang and Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. It’s easy to find and your guide will be waiting at the street entrance wearing A Chef’s Tour t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour departs rain or shine, so please bring appropriate footwear and an umbrella
- Eat lightly throughout the day as there are plenty of things to try on the tour
- This tour isn't suitable for celiacs, vegetarians or those with gluten allergies