Get back to nature on a day trip to Taman Negara National Park from Kuala Lumpur. Experience one of the oldest rainforests in the world and get the chance to walk on a hanging bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- The final pickup time and driver details will be emailed to you 1 day before the activity in the evening before 8 PM (local Malaysian time).. Please check your email (inbox/spam) after 7 PM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There is no Wi-Fi on the vehicles
- The route and itinerary may differ from the description depending on the weather, road conditions, and safety factors
- You will get wet on the river rapids ride
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Trekking equipment is not available for rent at the park