Experience the most refreshing attraction in Malaysia with this tour from Kuala Lumpur to the Cameron Highlands. Savor the essence of nature with every sip as you taste teas at a tea plantation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Malay
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels or private residences in the Kuala Lumpur area. For pickup outside Kuala Lumpur for areas such as Damansara, Petaling Jaya, and Putrajaya, there is an additional charge of 100 RM. Please wait for your pickup at your hotel's main entrance.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Motion sickness prevention
Know before you go
- The Sungei Palas BOH Tea Centre is closed every Monday
- The tour begins earlier during weekends, school holidays, and public holidays to help minimize the risk of being affected by traffic congestion
- It is recommended to take anti-nausea medication before the tour because the final 60 kilometers of the road to Cameron Highlands is winding