Watch hundreds of thousands of fireflies in their natural habitat on the Selangor River, feed Silver Leaf Monkeys, and explore the 400-million-year-old limestone Batu Caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Malay, Indonesian
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel main entrance 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Short skirts
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Sleeveless shirts
- Baby strollers
- Flash photography
- Mobility scooters
- See-through clothing
- High-heeled shoes
- Drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Tour guides do not accompany customers while climbing the stairs and exploring the cave.
- There is a stringent pickup policy to guarantee an optimal tour experience. The pickup window for shared tours spans from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM. You will be emailed the precise pickup time on the tour day. Please refrain from engaging in any other activities that may result in missing the pickup. It is important to note that the maximum waiting time is 5 minutes. Any delay will cause an interruption to the tour itinerary
- The pickup time for a private tour is 2.30/3:00 PM depending on the hotel location, although it may be subject to seasonal adjustments
- Dinner will be served at around 6:15 PM. However, any dinner requests after the fireflies tour cannot be fulfilled
- An additional charge of RM60 applies for pickup outside of Kuala Lumpur such as Sunway City, Damansara, and Petaling Jaya
- Pickup service not available for Putrajaya, Bangi, Dengkil, and Sepang area.