Explore Kuala Lumpur's beautiful countryside and find out how the ancient Batu Caves served an important role in Hindu culture. Head back to the city to wander around the energetic Little India district and enjoy a delicious Indian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian, Malay, Tamil, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be from your accommodation in Kuala Lumpur. Please provide your hotel name and address to arrange pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately for visiting a religious site (cover knees and shoulders)