Visit the Krka National Park and see its waterfalls with this day trip from Split. Jump into the Krka river. Go to a local winery to taste some local wines and relax.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick up at your accommodation in Split.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Golden Gate. This is the north gate of Diocletian's Palace. It is below the statue of Gregory of Nin. Please look for a guide with a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
Know before you go
- Wine will not be served to kids under 18