Discover the most beautiful parts of the Northern Adriatic Sea. Visit Košljun island, enjoy panoramic sightseeing in Krk, watch griffon vultures, and explore the magical Blue Cave on Plavnik island. Go for a swim at Golden and Fox bays.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, German, Italian, Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Obala 89-91, 51521, Punat, Croatia Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Look for “Exchange” and "Plavnik Excursions" label house in the port next to "Erste Bank". Your guide will be wearing a light brown t-shirt with "Plavnik Excursions" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The deck might not be accessible during bad weather conditions
- Tour dates are subject to weather conditions
- There is no swimming scheduled at Košljun Island, and there is a maximum entry fee of 30 HRK per person