Experience the beauty and romance of Santorini on a day trip from Crete. After a high-speed ferry, take a guided tour by air-conditioned vehicle. Marvel at the island's blue and white buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will be sent your ferry tickets in advance to board the catamaran at the port of Agios Nikolaos, Crete. The guide will find you on the boat shortly before arriving in Santorini.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Adults are required to bring either a vaccination certificate (stating that 14 days have passed since full vaccination for COVID-19), disease certificate or negative test result (either PCR within last 72-hours or rapid within last 48-hours)
- Children 12 - 17 years old are required to bring proof of a negative result of any test, including self-test.
- Children under 12-years old can travel freely without a test