Get back to nature and journey through the Lasithi Plateau of eastern Crete. Visit the Minoan Palace of Knossos and hear about the Greek gods, ancient civilizations and Byzantine era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is for outside hotels on the main road only from Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Heraklion, Ammoudara - Heraklion, Agia Pelagia and Fodele Beach. After the booking, the activity provider will contact you within 24 hours with a detailed description about your pickup place and time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour involves a walk uphill of 300 meters to the cave
- Bring water, a hat and money for lunch and entrance fees