Experience all the highlights of the northern and southern parts of Bonaire on a private trip from Kralendijk. Learn about the local history, culture, and nature in the company of your personal guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your guide will pick you up at the indicated pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your tour. Hotel guests: If you are staying at a hotel, please meet your guide 15 minutes before the start time of your activity at the reception or lobby. Cruise ship guests: When you exit port security, keep walking straight ahead. Your guide will be waiting for you at the top of the stairs. If you do not see your guide immediately, please stay where you are. Do not go looking for your guide, your guide will come looking for you. Kindly be reminded that ship and local times may differ. We ask you to check this before the start of your tour.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Hotel or apartment guests: Please provide us with the name of your hotel or apartment and address. Please meet your guide at the reception or lobby if you are at a hotel. If you are staying at an apartment or guest house, please provide your full address, and if your apartment has a name, please provide the name as well.
- Cruise Ship guests: Your guide will welcome you with your first name or last name on a sign in front of the cruise ship exit/enter gate where your ship is docked. As you walk away from your boat, you will be approaching a security checkpoint gate. When you exit the gate, walk straight forward, look straight ahead, and see a sign saying Internet bookings.
- Please Note: If your tour starts at 08:30, your guide will pick you up 15 minutes (08:15) before the start of your tour.
- Very IMPORTANT: If you don't see your guide with your name, please stay at the gate of your ship and do not walk away and look for your guide; let your guide look for you.